An Organization of OFWs for the OFWs and The Filipino Family!
"Sponsored Links"
PEBA EXCHANGE RATE,
Search This Site

Friday, December 10, 2010

Smart Pinoy is for Overseas Filipino Families....

“Communication works for those who work at it”  - John Powell


I was a former OFW and I used SMART as my roaming number to keep in touch with my loved ones here in Pinas. I never had any problem with SMART roaming services and now that I'm staying here in Pinas for good, I'm still using the same old SMART SIM card number that I'd been using for years without any hassle. 

Is communication really the key to a successful relationship? What do you think? Well, SMART Pinoy has a lot to say...


Smart Communications Inc., the Philippine’s biggest mobile network, brings millions of Overseas Filipino families closer through its Pinoy Services.



What is Smart Pinoy?

Smart Pinoy is all about bringing millions of Overseas Filipino families like yourselves, closer together through its Pinoy Services Portal- and all the resources of Smart Communications Inc, the biggest mobile network.

With more than 8 million Filipinos scattered across the world, Smart Pinoy is focused on providing a virtual home to all global Filipinos. 



see http://smartpinoy.net.ph/ for more info! 


THANK YOU SMART PINOY FOR BEING ONE OF PEBA'S MAJOR SPONSORS THIS YEAR!


©2010 Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards

Join Us on Facebook