An Organization of OFWs for the OFWs and The Filipino Family!
"Sponsored Links"
PEBA EXCHANGE RATE,
Search This Site

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Bloggers Behind the Blog - Europe Region

Part 3 of the 4 series, "The Bloggers Behind the Blogs" as we introduce the great men and women, the nominees behind the Top 10 Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards for 2008.

EUROPE REGION




Joro Livelihood is the most voted of all blogs, and opting to win the most Popular Blog Award. It is managed by Rolly Marcial or Loloy to his friends who is presently working and residing in Birmingham, England as a nurse. 
He has a British and Filipino citizenship. He is hardworking and living independently in a simple life in his owned house with his buddy named Bacon. He said, "I enjoyed watching TV of my favourite satellite station, TFC (The Filipino Channel)and Sky. I love gardening and I spent most of my time in the garden. I'm into travelling around the world. I love my family and Jojo in the Philippines.



Francesca in France blog is managed by Miss France, a Filipina, married to a Frenchman, living in Nice, France. She described her blog as "All posts are true stories about my life in France and my work in Monaco, Montecarlo, the land of the rich and the famous." Her blog is full of humor and fun, and no dull moments as she promised.


Evita is a Filipina based in Europe, particularly in Belgium. She said about her blog: "I write briefly about anything. I share my own composition of funny poems and essays , my amateurish photos , my play list , I vent out and rant sometimes but not often, I write about the Philippines, our culture and places I have travelled."





Euroangel Graffiti is the 2nd most voted blog in the poll for the 2008 Top 10 Pinoy Expats/OFW blogs. It is managed by Ruby who is a simple and down-to-earth Filipina who is now a German citizen. She worked before as banker and accountant for 9 years and retail supervisor for almost 3 years, and love the beauty of life and nature. She also love to travel and see interesting places.
She said: Life is boring without challenges and adventures". 
"Truth May Hurt but it's the Only way To Set Us Free"

Join Us on Facebook